First day of classes

Calendar Forums Blog First day of classes

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #119
    Adham Bakr
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>’m not really sure what multimodal is, yeah… I find writing to be very easy and I find myself to be a writer because it’s my favorite and easiest subject. I used to write my ex gfs essays for her and I loved it when I saw the excitement on her face after she got her grades back. In high school I wasn’t really good at writing but senior year I had one of the best teachers and I think she helped me a lot because it 100% prepares me for college. I actually thought my first semester of English was a lot easier than my high school year. I recently dropped my last 2150 English class because I was taking 6 courses with a bunch of shit to do and one day I was supposed to write a 6 page report but I honestly was so stressed out and tired that I ended up dropping the course because I wouldn’t handle all the stress even though English is my favorite subject. Another reason for me dropping the course was because we had many upcoming reports and I just knew that it would take so much time away and stress me out even more so I decided to just cut it out. I feel like this class isn’t going to be like the other classes just because our professor is so chill and cool. She’s so laid back and I love that. Most of my English teachers were just so boring and up that ass with everything. She looks like the type to help you out if you’re going through something or to just be so understanding. I feel like she’s one of the students and that’s so litt because she can understand where we come from sometimes. Like if we can’t hand in a paper on time or if we can’t make it to class. I hate it when professors limit the amount of times I could be absent because that shit causes me to stress and force myself to go to class even in emergencies. It’s not like I’ll be absent a lot but last semester I couldn’t come in for a final and I couldn’t make it up. That’s complete bullshit because I was honestly going through a lot and no one understands. But I’m going to try my hardest to fix my life around and get straight A’s for all my classes. Ive never been so motivated and excited for this school year. It’s kind of a bummer that we have English class so late in the day because I get exhausted easily but since Jesse is so chill I don’t think it’ll be that bad. </span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.