Karina – Week #0 – Writing about writing

Calendar Forums Blog Karina – Week #0 – Writing about writing

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #114
    Karina Lopez
    Participant

I think multimodal is writing for thins for like social media or things on the internet such as vlogs. My biggest concern on this c;ass is my lack of knowledge in social media. I’ve never really been good at Instagram or facebook and all the rules ad guidelines involved. I’ve never used pintterest or snapchat so if we do need this knowledge fpr this class then I may need some help. I don’t hate writing but sometimes the beginning of any writing assignment tends to be the hardest part for me. Sometimes even if I brainstorm, putting those ideas on paper seems like the hard part. My previous writing classes have been pretty standard classes with lots of critical anaylisis and research papers. I’ve done them quite a bit and I feel that at this point  do have this pretty down pact. The biggest challenge in one of my writing classes has been to fgure out how to narrow down my topics of writing. One of my professrs was very vague with the topic but then she requested a more specific topic and that is where she threw me off. That is the only time I can remember that I hated writing per say. Being a good writer I think isn’t about how well the grammar and the spelling is in the essay rather the flow of the writing piece and being able to string your deas together. And be able to translate your ideas onto paper for your readers to follow I do like the feeling of being able to let your ideas out onto paper. Sometimes it gives me a sense of freedom having somewhere your ideas can escape instead of bottling them inside. Writing for me I would say is pretty good as long as I have enough structure and ideas. If we have this type of wrting in this particular class where I can express my ideas without havng to worry about the proper structure and acing to follow a strict guideline, it will definitely be different from previous classes but it would kind of be liberating in comparison to other classes I have taken in the past.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.