<td width=”76″>Duration</td>
    <td width=”197″>Task</td>
    <td width=”197″>Intensity</td>
    <td width=”195″>Reflect</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width=”72″>August, 29</td>
    <td width=”76″>2 hours</td>
    <td width=”197″>Read both writings   Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide and “Understanding Visual Rhetoric’s”

</td>
    <td width=”197″>I went through both writings about the different rhetoric’s and tried to analysis what the authors are really trying to get across to us as readers. Since reading isn’t really my favorite thing to do I tried my best to read the second passage without forgetting the claim of the author in the first passage. Once I was finished I made a note of what I thought the authors claims were.</td>
    <td width=”195″>Even though I feel like I’ve only fully understood half  of both  of the passages. I feel like they’ve actually taught me a lot about what Rhetoric’s really are and how we been incorporating them in our daily life styles without knowing it. And Writing down the claims of each passage helped me keep track of what the author was trying to get across,(his message.).</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width=”72″>August, 30</td>
    <td width=”76″>1 hour</td>
    <td width=”197″>Complete a 300 word response for the two passages I read the day before.</td>
    <td width=”197″>I looked over the notes I took the day before. Then briefly scanned over both passages. I wrote a short two paragraph response to what I believe the author’s claims are and whether I agree with them or not.</td>
    <td width=”195″>Even though this was a small simple assignment I seem to struggle with a little but I realized that every time I went back to briefly scan the passage I understood it a bit more and It helped me finish of my response to the author’s claims.</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar