Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #5 Labor log #5

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314
    Taylor Norris
    Participant

9.30.18                       9:50PM

What I did: I read the two articles assigned. I watched black mirror season 3 episodes 1. Then I wrote the 300 word paragraph on how I think my reality was co-constructed.

How long I worked: Approx. 4 hours

What kind of work I did: I read the two articles, I thought the first article “Wikipedia, the last bastion of shared reality” was fairly dry where as the article “Teens Are Debating the News on Instagram” was very insightful, and explained what construction of reality was. It made it easier for me to write the 300 words on my own reality. I also watched the black mirror episode, which was insane how spot on it was to our reality now.

Reflecting: Reality is what we make of it. if we want to be close-minded then we will not listen to others opinions. One could also be open-minded and love to hear peoples opinions and hear peoples constructive criticism. Another thing that affects our reality is our location. If we live somewhere different we could potentially have a different reality than others. But ultimately reality is what we will make it to be. It is not based on someone else’s reality.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.