Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #5 Labor Log 5

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Woo
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Date: Sat, Sep 29</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>What I did: I watched the black mirror episode, Nosedive. I read the two articles, one on wikipedia and the other on Instagram. Finally, I wrote a response on how my reality is constructed.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Time Spent: 1 hour for the black mirror episode. 1 hour for reading both the articles assigned. 1 hour on writing the response.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Intensity: I couldn’t focus very well because I am kind of sick.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Reflections: I watched the black mirror episode that was assigned a while ago. I thought it was interesting and disturbing how far the main character would go to gain the approval of others. I felt like other than the technological specifications in the episode, it was very similar to how certain people today act on instagram. People do some crazy things just to get likes and views on social media. The two articles were very informative, but I felt a disconnect from them probably due to my lack of concentration. For my response, I wrote about how social media has become the dominant factor in shaping my reality and how it has affected the way I dress and act. It was interesting to reflect on how times were drastically different when I was a kid with no social media.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Collaborations: None </span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar