Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #6 Labor Log 6

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Thomas McWilliams
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I started off the week by watching the episode of Black Mirror. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>-I had watched this episode when it was released last year and had a good time revisiting it, overall I think the episode is good but way too long coming in at almost an hour and half when I think it could have been cut in half and had the same weight.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Next up I read the articles</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>-I thought they were pretty interested but I never really enjoy reading people’s opinions about social media because I think most of us know exactly the effect is having because we live with it everyday but nevertheless the articles were solid and I saw the connection with the Black Mirror episode.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Then I began writing the week #6 assignment</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>It was pretty easy to come up with the connection between the online virtual world of social media in the articles and the virtual reality game in the Black Mirror episode.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Finally I wrote this labor log. Solid week and no class tomorrow!</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar