Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #6 Labor log #6

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Wei Tao Liu
    Participant

Date and time: 9/7/18, Evening, 4 PM to 6:50 PM

What I did:  I watched the two assigned videos and the two assigned readings. Then I wrote 300 words about the connections I thought between them.

How long I worked: 2 Hours and 50 Minutes

What kind of work I did (reading, writing, and providing my feedback): I watch the Black Mirror video, and then watched the other one. After watching them, I went to read the two readings. Then start writing 300 words to explain their connections. I think this episode of Black Mirror is different from the previous episodes I watched, this one is more kind of what I like (virtual reality and gaming…). However, the two readings are difficult, I had a hard time trying to figure out their meaning, I’m still not sure if I actually got what they tried to convey.

Reflecting: Growing of technology brought lots of convenient to us, but it also brought something bad, like the virtual world that makes people addicted to it. People need to think about the real life more often than the virtual world. I think maybe I should use my phone less often than I used to, but it is hard not to use my phone, so this is why I think addicting to the virtual world is bit dangerous, sometimes it causes people to think virtuality is important than reality.

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls” data-mce-fragment=”1″></audio>

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls” data-mce-fragment=”1″></audio>

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar