Calendar Forums Labor Log #7 Labor Log 7

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Woo
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Date: Sunday, October 14th</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>What I did: I watched a visual album by Beyonce called Lemonade and a read two articles, </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>What Do the Teens Know About this Tweet That We Don’t? And How Instagram threads became Wikihow for Gen Z. I then wrote a response on my stance on Social Media being Geographically-specifc and A legitimate source of info. I wrote my 4 annotated bibliographies</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Time Spent 2 hours for the articles and response for this week. Around 7 hours for the anotated bibliography spread throughout the week.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Intensity: Worked very hard on the articles and the response. The annotated bibliography was a struggle to grind out.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Reflections: The articles and response was very interesting and I personally enjoyed writing a response to it. However, the annotated bibliography was a huge struggle for me. I was very confused at first as to what articles and topic I was supposed to even look for but that was cleared up in the latest announcement. It was very difficult using the database finder thing on the baruch website and was overall a huge pain to find my articles. After finishing my bibliographies, I still don’t know if I did it correctly.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Collaborations: None</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar