Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #8 Labor log #9

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Wei Tao Liu
    Participant

Date and time: 10/21/18, Morning, 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM

What I did:  Playing the games I saw on the calendar, and read the readings provided. And then tried to think about my first essay, and wrote the reflection about it.

How long I worked: 2 Hours

What kind of work I did (reading, writing, and providing my feedback): I went to the games websites and played those games, and then wrote about those games, and also wrote my reflections for my first essay assignment. For my feedback, I think those games are cool, but not what I’m interested in, I hate reading, so I didn’t read all text, but I can imagine how many works the author had for the game, and they are somewhat creepy (this is why I don’t like these game, I like to play action game), and the reflection for my essay 1, I think I did okay, but I still need to improve my critical thinking since for this assignment, I didn’t write an actual rhetorical analysis, because I thought to the wrong direction.

Reflecting: I should work on critical thinking, and also improve my reading skills so I can read faster and effectively. I also need to make a revision for my essay 1 because I think I can do better now and I want a higher grade from this class.

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar