Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anastasia Khaye
    Participant

Anastasia Khaye

Log#14 the week ending December, 2

• <i>Writing</i>

During this week our class was continue working on Project#3 and reflection on it. I was working about 5 hours in total for the whole week. I changed the first draft of my Infographic and will stick with this result. I also wrote a reflection to go with the Infographic, and think it expands well the Visual Aid, adn arguments I wanted to made.

<i>Providing & Responding to Feedback</i>

I look forward for our class session to connect with Instructor about the job was done for the past weeks.

• <i>Reflecting</i>

Designing an Infographic specifically, doesn’t require special skills. There are a lot of Templates and Web sites that allows you to make it for free, using their Test Bank of images and graphics. So all that you need an idea and vision how it supposed to look at the end. I made my Infographic in two drafts, and left a second as a primer. Over all, Project#3 was interesting and fun, even the fact that I was confused at the beginning.

• <i>Collaborating</i>

In our group chat we were comparing our thoughts about the next project, and I think it was helpful for generating ideas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar