Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #3 Labor Log#3

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Woo
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Labor Log 3</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Date Saturday, Sep 15</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>What I did: I watched the black mirror episode called the Fifteen Million Merits. I wrote a response on visual rhetoric and elements in the episode as well as connecting it to the Contrapoints’ video on capitalism. I also looked online to find an artifact for project number one and wrote notes.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Time spent: 1 hour for the black mirror episode, 1 hour on the response to the episode, 1 hour 45 mins finding an artifact and writing notes.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Intensity: Focused intensely on all the work.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Reflections: I thoroughly enjoyed watching the black mirror episode as well as writing the response. It was very interesting and also disturbing to see a reflection of our society in the episode. Although an extreme microcosm of what capitalism could lead to, I definitely saw some aspects of today’s capitalistic society in the episode. Although I do see the point that the episode was trying to make, I believe that this outcome is too extreme and is an unlikely outcome despite all the flaws with capitalism.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Collaborations: None</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar