Calendar Forums Project #1 Reflections project 1 reflection.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #416
    Salah Maflahi
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>To reflect back on my first project it wasn’t exactly what i expected. At first i thought that it wouldn’t difficult but, also not easy as some would say “a walk in the park”. What i really struggled with the most was finding and choosing the right topic for my project. It took me about 3 weeks to finally decide what topic i was going to use. I had to go through three different topics until i found the one that i was able to settle for. As far as the grade i would give myself an 85+. I believe that i deserve this grade because although writing is my strongest weakness academically i gave my all. Even though i may have completed and submitted the project on time. After i’ve gotten the feedback from the professor i noticed a lot of minor mistakes. Another thing that i really need to work on as far as revising the project would be to make sure i slow down and make sure that i am brief enough when explaining something or making a connection. Hopefully after my revision is complete my project would look alot better than my first submission.</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.