Calendar Forums Project #1 Reflections Project #1 Reflections

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #412
    Wei Tao Liu
    Participant

For my project #1, I think I deserve a passing grade, for example, maybe an 80+ From the comment I saw on my blackboard, I learned that I didn’t actually write a rhetorical analysis essay, so I don’t expect a grade like 100, but I think I had put my effort into this assignment. As I said in my labor log for week 4, I spent 2 days, 2 hours each day, read the poem over and over, and wrote my first draft and did a final draft. Also, as I saw on the comment, I did get into rhetorical analysis at the final 4 paragraphs so I believe I deserve an 80+, or even better, an 85+ would be great. For my reflection for project #1, I think it wasn’t hard, but it is tricky and a bit confusing to my perspective, but now I learned what I had done wrong for this assignment, so I think I could do a better job for making a revision of it, and the assignment is challenging too, such as the brainstorming part, that I had to think an author’s perspective, think about what the poem actually means and what it is trying to convey to readers, and how can the author make it be persuasive. The poem is short, so it was harder to identify its message compare to those poems that are longer, it requires a lot of creative thought, and there is a lot of research to do in order to make sure that I am not explaining the poem in a wrong direction. Overall, I think I am doing fine, and the project itself is intriguing and challenging. In the end, I will work on the revision when I have time so I can get a higher grade like 90, 95, or 100.

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.