Project #2 response

Calendar Forums Blog Project #2 response

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Norris
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>From the start of this project I was very nervous. I had no clue what I was doing or what i was searching for. Upon further questioning I found out I had to pick my own topic for this project. I did it on gun control which was a good topic for me because I was actually interested in this prior to this project. Unfortunately I have not finished this project due to family issues consuming my life for the past couple of weeks, so I do not think I can grade the project accordingly yet. From the start of my project I think I am doing very well and I think you can read the passion once you get to my standpoint on the matter. I will have it done by the middle of this week. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am trying very hard to complete this project with everything else that is going on. The annotated bibliographies were the hardest part of this project for me. Mostly from when it was mentioned I was not sure how to do them. My professors never taught me how to do these. It has been a learning process for me through and through.</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar