Week 1 Free Writing

Calendar Forums Blog Week 1 Free Writing

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #110
    Taylor Norris
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I have no idea what multimodal is. Im assuming it is different things and/or platforms for us to write with. One way I am already am a writer is I have taken some english classes in previous years, so I guess ua have some experience. An anxiety i have about taking this class is getting up in front of the class and having to read what i have written. I did that last semester at my other college and i was not a fan of it whatsoever. I also am affriad that i will not be able to keep up with the online work because my first semester of college I had a similar course and was unable to do the online work on time, but i will try my best here. In my opinion I hate writing because every single paper i have written for professors, whether it be in highschool or college, i did not get over a 75, so that just made me not like it. Previsouly i went to the University of Rhode Island and i took a hybrid english course but since i was away at college i got etremely lazy and started to not go to the class. This hindered my grade a lot seeing as I also didnt write on the disscussion boards either. Lets just say i battled very hard just to get that class to transfer over to other colleges. That was possibly one of my worst experiences with an english class. The time is not up and i am not sure what else to write about… so… uhm… I hope i can make it home before midnight tonight because i commute and have a class ending at 10:15. FUN. also sorry about the spelling errors havent typed in a while.</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.