Calendar Forums Blog Week #10

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bentkowski
    Participant

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333332; font-family: ‘Open Sans’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>To do: provide some thoughts on your own relationship to technology: what media feels authentic to your experience? much popular media dealing with technology focuses on </span>thriller <span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333332; font-family: ‘Open Sans’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>or </span>horror <span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333332; font-family: ‘Open Sans’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>genres; what do you think is next for tech? </span>multimedia response! – make a meme/GIF<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333332; font-family: ‘Open Sans’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”> that speaks to your relationship to technology and write a short reflection to accompany your multimedia submission, Commons blog</span>

Ha! Any chance I get to post a meme is one that I value entirely. I think that original media makes the internet a fantastic place to share experiences and make people FEEL things. Whether it be laughter, sorrow or anger. There is always something to evoke these feelings. Overall tech is moving towards Artificial Intelligence. We will see new technologies emerge that are reliant on such AI and more jobs will be geared towards maintaining these robots. AI will eventually surpass the human race in intelligence and kill us all. There goes the horror and thriller aspect! Enjoy your analog lives humans.

This guy kinda looks like me. Idk if that’s a good thing.

Image result for caveman using computer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar