Week 10 Assignment

Calendar Forums Blog Week 10 Assignment

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wei Tao Liu
    Participant

Today, the most popular thing is probably the phone. My relationship to the phone is expressed in the above meme I made, the “INEEDPHONE” and “PHONE” in the head and chest of this man is telling that how desperate he needs to play phone that it stays inside the brain, and heart as well. It is like me and my iPhone, whenever I am doing anything, I have my phone in my hand, even when I felt bored and just want to close my eyes and rest, I have my phone in my pocket, and my hand inside my pocket holding my phone… The next for tech is probably a more advanced phone that will have more innovations and more features. In the Her video, I realized that people cannot leave technology that they used so often, because they got used to it and assumed it is part of themselves. So as to my “phone” and me, I think my “phone” is important to me because I have everything I need inside of it, and when the next newer version of the phone comes, I will probably get that, and then put everything I have in the old phone into this new phone.

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Wei Tao Liu
    Participant

I think this forum doesn’t support uploading pics from local pc because it keeps requesting pic’s website, but I created the pic in my pc…

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar