Calendar Forums Blog Week #14

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bentkowski
    Participant

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333332; font-family: ‘Open Sans’,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>Reflection on remediation</span>

Last blog! I’ve actually enjoyed writing all of these greatly so I appreciate your assignments. Thank you for being such a fantastic professor. I like writing again! I am also reading a lot more and all of this wouldn’t have happened if I had just signed up for a boring composition class.

My remediation. Well it is still in progress but coming along well. The plan is to kind of talk over a bunch of videos that I filmed and make a documentary on the workings of bitcoin and its future in our society. It does have some drawbacks as its anonymity allows the black market to operate in an easier fashion. Hopefully, there will be a better means in allowing ordinary consumers to use the blockchain system. We’ll see.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar