Calendar Forums Blog Week 9

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bentkowski
    Participant

<span style=”font-family: "Open Sans",sans-serif;”><span style=”color: #001000;”>W<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333332; font-family: ‘Open Sans’,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 38px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;”>hat was your experience like? what emotions or sensations did you have? Who is Porpentine’s intended audience? Can you envision any other situations where the “twine” style of text-play would be appropriate or effective?</span></span></span>

It was quite a strange experience overall. One where I actually didn’t understand anything. The games followed no visible pattern or trend so there was a bit of frustration there. It feels as though I am potentially missing something, or I am just overthinking everything and it’s just a dumb pointless game. Aren’t all games pointless? They don’t really amount to anything tangible other than anger, quick hits of dopamine and more anger. That was my experience overall. The poem… oh the poem. God help me in understanding what is meant by this either brilliant or random compilation of words. Confused. That is the intention of everything I did today. The intended audience is potentially a student body that will overthink its meaning overall; that is what I did!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar