Week 9 Assignment

Calendar Forums Blog Week 9 Assignment

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Wei Tao Liu
    Participant

Those games are not in my interest because I don’t like reading, but I think they are awesome because there are a lot of events and interaction. I feel sort of weird when I play it with its background music on, it sounds creepy, but my actual feeling when I play these games is boring because I like to play action games instead of word game. The first one is the one that I think is the best. The second one is the weirdest because I don’t know how to play it. The third one is similar to the first one but feels more like an actual game (I don’t know how to describe this). The fourth one is also similar to the first one, but the last one is also as weird as the second one.  The intended audience for Porpentine should be those who like reading and have curiosity, and if they are the people who like to read those stories. Also, in some situations like game creating process, I think text-play would be effective because creating an actual game with the high graphic is expensive, so before actually start to create the game, we can start to make a text-play game so that can save a lot of budgets.

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls” data-mce-fragment=”1″></audio>

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar