week#7, project#2 outline

Calendar Forums Blog week#7, project#2 outline

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anastasia Khaye
    Participant

Anastasia Khaye

Eng.2150

Prof. Rice-Evans

Argument essay

Topic – <b>Influence the WEb 2.0 and Social Media on the development of young generation. </b>

• Introduction
    1. Define the Web 2.0
    2. Define the Social Media
    3. Thesis statement
    • Web 2.0 in hands of young people
    1. In chase for the Technological Progress
    2. Usage of the Web 2.0 in everyday lifestyle
    3. Education and the Web 2.0
    • Social Media of cool people
    1. Social Media Toolkit
    2. Opportunities of organizational learning
    3. Media support in educational process
    • Conclusion
    1. Potential solutions

Sources:

1. Arola, Kristin L. “The Design of Web 2.0: The Rise of the Template, the Fall of Design.” <i>Computers and Composition: An International Journal for Teachers of Writing</i>, vol. 27, no. 1, 2010, pp. 4–14.
    2. Depietro, Peter. “WEB 2.0 AND NEW EDUCATION.” <i>Counterpoints</i>, vol. 435, 2013, pp. 1–8.
    3. Gülbahar, Yasemin, et al. “Enriching Higher Education with Social Media: Development and Evaluation of a Social Media Toolkit.” <i>International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning</i>, vol. 18, no. 1, 2017, pp. 23–39.
    4. Zhang, Xi, et al. “From e-Learning to Social-Learning: Mapping Development of Studies on Social Media-Supported Knowledge Management.” <i>Computers in Human Behavior</i>, vol. 51, 2015, p. 803.

Michael Bentkowski
    Participant

Anastasia Khaye this is quite an interesting topic! You have me curious about what Web 2.0 is! I’d love to read your essay if you could link it. Your second main body paragraph topic seems a bit vague, at least for me. Social media of cool people means what? Is it the number of followers they have or the fact that their content isn’t cringe-worthy. It seems a bit vague, but regardless it seems to be a topic that could have quite the impact if put in front of the right audience. Nice outline and good subject!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar