For Project #3, I am asking you to *re-mediate* your Project #2. This means that you will take the research and argumentation that you did for Project #2 and choose a different medium to discuss your topic, e.g. a podcast, fake commercial, infomercial, music video, infographic, etc.
Your Project #3 does not have to make the same argument that you made in Project #2, although it certainly may. Project #3 may embrace humor, #FakeNews, or absurdist strategies; it does not have to.
There are no requirements for the re-mediated piece, but you will compose a ~500-word reflection to accompany the artifact. This reflection should consider the following:
- why did you make the choice you made w/r/t medium?
- why [medium you chose] and not [medium you did not choose]?
- in what contexts have you seen media that resemble your product?
- how did cultural/social/political contexts affect your rhetorical process?
- what organizational strategies did you use to develop your artifact?
- which rhetorical strategies did you pay close attention to (e.g. kairos, logos, etc.)?
DUE ON YOUR PORTFOLIO BY 12/17 BY 11:59PM