Calendar Forums LABOR LOG #1 LABOR LOG #1

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adham Bakr
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Adham Bakr </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Date and time: 9/2/18, evening , 7pm to 9PM</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>What I did: Reading </span><i><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing</span></i><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> and “Understanding Visual Rhetoric in Digital Writing Environments”</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>How long I worked: 2 hours</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Type of work-  I started off with by reading the first writing “</span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing</span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>.” At first i couldn’t clearly understand  everything so I read the writing twice and took notes of things i did and didn’t understand . Then I started writing my own response on the side because this personally helps me remember and keep track of all my ideas instead of waiting to read the second writing to write everything down. This took me about twenty to thirty minutes to fully finish everything the author was trying to convey to the reader. Moving forward to the second writing, it was a lot harder to clearly understand. There was so much to read, which caused me to lose track of certain ideas and also made it harder to express my thoughts. Overall this subject was a little complex and hard to understand so i couldn’t give a concrete reflection of the writing, but I tried my best. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Reflecting:  The two pieces of writing tried to help the readers better understand the importance of rhetoric in our daily lives. The authors does this by showing us how rhetoric has  evolved throughout history to this very day and how we use it all the time because this is how we communicate with each other as humans. To add an, these writing helped me better understand what rhetoric’s actually are and how they’re used. It Rhetoric is the way we talk and the way we think. . it’s also how we convey our thoughts in an argument or in any matter. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Collaborating: alone </span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar